TeamViewer provides easy, fast and secure remote access to Windows, Mac and Linux systems.
TeamViewer is already used on more than 100,000,000 computers worldwide and with the TeamViewer App for iPhone and iPod Touch you are able to:
– On the fly support your family and friends
– Have access to your own computer with all of its documents and installed applications
– Remotely access unattended computers
– Conveniently control remote computers using the iPhone multi-touch gestures: left click, right click, drag & drop, scroll wheel, zoom, change monitor
– Complete keyboard control incl. special keys such as Windows, Ctrl+Alt+Del
– Remotely reboot the computer
– Automatically adjust the screen resolution of the remote computer
– Overview of computers that are online via the integrated Partner list
– Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
– Meets highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 1024 Bit RSA Key Exchange
For a commercial use in a professional environment, please look for TeamViewer Pro in the App Store.
1. Install and start TeamViewer from the AppStore
2. Install and start TeamViewer on your computer (teamviewer.com)
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password directly in the TeamViewer interface on your iPhone / iPod Touch to connect.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.