Night Mode’s main goal is to reduce the brightness of your screen lower than you can achieve with the default settings.
This application applies an overlay filter that acts as a dimmer to darken the screen and ensure your eyes don’t hurt.
== Use Cases ==
– Prevent your eyes from hurting when the screen is too bright
– Low light (In bed, theatre, cinema, ..) usage for reading, browsing, texting or gaming
– Disable hardware or soft buttons backlight
– If you have an AMOLED display, you can also save battery!
== Permissions ==
– SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW: To show the dimmer overlay
– INTERNET and ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: To send anonymous statistics and bug reports (you can disable them completely in the settings) and to show the ad (yeah, just one
Send me an Email if you have any problem, questions or suggestions!