Call Recorder is a little tool that you can record phone calls and play it back and transfer recordings via your Skydrive.
Note: Call Recorder does not work on Windows Phone 8 devices due to microphone mute for 3rd party apps during a call. Sorry for the inconvenience.
With Call Recorder you can:
– Record your phone call.
– Play the recording back.
– Add a name/number whom you talked with to the recording.
– Mark a call recording as important with a star.
– Upload recording to Skydrive for transfer.
– Pin to start, one tap to start recording from your start screen.
– Password protection for your confidential recordings.
– And most importantly the app is FREE!
Steps to record a call:
1. Make a phone call or answer the call.
2. Tell the other party that “I am going to record this call.”
3. IMPORTANT: TURN ON the speaker for best quality.
4. Tap the Windows key. It returns to the start menu.
5. Open the “Call Recorder” app.
6. Tap the microphone icon to start recording. (Icon turns into red to indicate it is recording)
7. Once the call is over, tap the microphone icon again.
8. You can play it back from playback page.
Note that due to the SDK limitation auto or background recording is not possible. Sorry… Also please review the app. Thanks for all the feedback! Special thanks to Suha Can for the idea.
Publisher : Asleroid
Download size : 1 MB
Version : 126.96.36.199
Works with :
Windows Phone 8
Windows Phone 7.5