A simple App to backup and restore APNs (Settings to connect to the internet with the mobile connection). The backup is stored in the /sdcard/APNBackupRestore folder.
NOTE: Starting with Android 4.0/ICS, 3rd Party apps don’t have access to write APN settings, hence this app no longer works for restoring APN backups as a normal app. You can convert it to a System app using Titanium Backup on a rooted phone and use. Instructions:
– Open Titanium Backup
– Go to backup/restore tab
– Find APN Backup & Restore on the list
– Long press on the app when you find it
– Select Convert to system app
– Open APN Backup & Restore
– Click menu and disable ICS check
Thanks to Joaquín for the instructions.
Report any problems on my site or email me with details.